Put basically, The7 is THE most adjustable WordPress theme available.
Individuals new to multipurpose WordPress themes will be pleased with The7 Design Wizard. It permits to pick essential settings like marking, hues, header design, and so forth and insightfully ascertains all the rest. Voilà, your genius grade site outline is prepared in minor minutes. Consequently!
Include a consistent combination with Visual Composer page developer, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML (and also other most well-known modules), and you get the authoritative web improvement toolbox.
What’s more, yes, it is portable neighborly (guaranteed by Google) and SEO-prepared.
The7 is perfect with WooCommerce 2.6 and WordPress 4.6
Investigate some of The7 components:
This remarkable component permits you to choose fundamental theme settings like header design, marking, hues, foundation, and so forth and it wisely ascertains ideal qualities for everything else. You get the professional evaluation site outline in almost no time/clicks. Naturally!
25 flexible plans out of the container. You can utilize them as instant arrangements or as a strong establishment for your exceptional configuration.
Industry’s most developed Theme Options
The number says it all: more than 630 settings available to you. There’s nothing even near it in contending items! You can utilize every one of the alternatives to make genuinely one of a kind site appearance. Then again just some of them to change skins/plans worked by Wizard.
Visual Composer with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
You can’t call a theme genuinely “multipurpose” in the event that it comes without some kind of visual page manufacturer. The7 coordinates flawlessly with Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons. Besides, we’ve improved it with the arrangement of our mark shortcodes:
- Before/After (the key apparatus to showcase correct work)
- Extravagant Titles, Fancy Separators, Fancy Quote
- Suggestion to take action
- Contact Form
- Blog Mini
- Blog Masonry and Grid
- Blog Scroller, Portfolio Scroller
- Portfolio Masonry and Grid, Portfolio Justified Grid
- Collections Masonry and Grid, Albums Justified Grid
- Collections Scroller, Photos Scroller
- Photographs Justified Grid, Photos Masonry, and Grid
- Illustrious Slider
- Crevice, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
Responsive. Liquid. Retina prepared.
Your site will dependably look sharp and use 100% of screen bequest on each gadget.
The7 has 3 independently adaptable presentation modes: for desktops/portable workstations, tablets, and telephones.
- 6 header formats with incalculable varieties and setting for each:
- Inline (menu on the privilege of the logo).
- Great (menu beneath the logo area; “focused” design alternative accessible).
- Part header (new; focused logo with a menu on every side).
- Side (vertical header in favor of the page).
“Route on-snap” with side header (new; side header uncovered after the snap on the “ground sirloin sandwich” symbol).
“Route on-snap” with overlay route (new; advanced overlay route uncovered after the snap on the “ground sirloin sandwich” symbol).
You can likewise make pages emerge with straightforward, covering and header-under-slideshow alternatives.
4 portable header formats. The choice to choose distinctive header for telephones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Photo Scroller and Porthole slider available to you.
This element gives you the alternative to include a foundation picture and page title and breadcrumbs mediation to every page separately.
Add shading and style to your site. Contrast stripes of substance will make your site eye-getting and significant.
Sidebar and Footer
Alter the presence of your Sidebars and Footer. Allot singular Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/venture/collection/exhibition/microsite/and so on you like.
Different showcase alternatives for your innovative works
There are numerous approaches to showcase your imaginative works with The7. To give some examples:
4 diverse slideshows
- Brickwork supported network and rundown portfolios and exhibitions
- Responsive heavenly popup lightbox
- Committed Post Types for:
- Photograph Albums
- A lot of Blog, Portfolio and Galleries Layouts
- You can pick:
Brickwork, lattice or rundown view.
Advocated network design for portfolio, collections, and displays
Vast parchment/apathetic stacking choice
Any number of segments + min. section width choice
Moreover, you can indicate an appearance of photograph collection:
- Photograph Scroller
- Basic slider
Helpful Page Templates
Imaginative page formats framework in The7 permits you to show your substance like portfolio tasks, blog entries or colleagues in two or three ticks. Additionally, you can indicate which classifications to appear on this specific page. Along these lines, you can make a boundless number of various portfolios, exhibitions, blog, groups, and so forth.!
Rundown of page layouts:
- Default Template
- Collections – legitimized matrix
- Collections – stone work and matrix
- Blog – list
- Blog – stone work and matrix
- Display – legitimized framework
- Display – stone work and framework
- Portfolio – legitimized matrix
- Portfolio – list
- Portfolio – stone work and matrix
- One of a kind page layout: Microsite
- May be utilized for points of arrival, one-page-destinations, clear pages,.. notwithstanding sterling locales in-site!
- Select custom menu
- Empower/incapacitate topbar, header, drifting menu, base bar
- Use custom logos, logo joins, and favicon
- Empower/handicap lovely page stacking
- Pick wide or boxed format
- Custom CSS field
- Every normal alternative like header, slideshow, sidebars, and so on settings are additionally accessible
- Super Menu
- Symbol textual style symbols
- Various menu lines/sections
- Various styling alternatives
100% WooCommerce combination. Offer your merchandise with style.
The truth is stranger than fiction – no compelling reason to upset WooCommerce styling to fit your site splendidly. The7 will apply all required very altered styles taking into account your outline naturally! Extraordinarily improved to offer advanced, and in addition physical, products.
$99 worth of premium modules included
The7 offers more esteem for cash. It incorporates $99 worth of premium modules: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Royal Slider (JS adaptation), Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Perfect with most prominent WordPress Plugins
Appreciate one of the basis in class modules similarity. To give some examples:
Contact structure 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events supervisor Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, SEO by Yoast, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, and so forth.
Advanced for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets the best SEO ones. It is authoritatively “portable cordial” (affirmed by google). The theme is 100% perfect with industry-driving SEO modules like “All in One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
100% interpretation prepared and WPML good
The7 is 100% interpretation prepared and completely good with WPML.
Broad documentation. Premium Class Support for nothing.
Confronted an issue? No stresses – we have information base, intelligent troubleshooter, and our premium class client bolster administration is constantly prepared to help you.
Work by genius engineers; improved for SPEED!
Accurately set up locales expand on The7 will yield the most elevated page speed and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom.
As you see, the rundown of elements continues endlessly and on. Utilization conceivable outcomes are genuinely countless.
Be that as it may, a photo paints a thousand words. Head to the The7 demo!
Consideration! Photographs on the sneak peak are excluded and can be bought from www.shutterstock.com.
v.3.9.3 (Sep 10, 2016)
1. Altered bug with Top line header + Sticky gliding menu + ( Branding drifting = Main logo) blend :)
2. Altered issue with Testimonials slider + VC column default full width.
3. Altered issue with Win10 + IE11 = broken inline header.
4. Patch for Ultimate Addons (break even with tallness sections, merry go round) in Win10 + IE11.
5. Enhanced DEpot/mo documents.
6. Altered issue with bbPress not indicating gadgets on a client page.
7. Change/alter: no dt_validate_gravatar() calls if symbols are handicapped in WP settings.
8. Altered issue with not working social symbols inside gliding menu in IE 11.
9. Drifting menu enhancement.
10. Modules redesigned to most up to date renditions.
v.3.9.2 (Aug 18, 2016)
0. Guaranteed similarity with WordPress 4.6.
1. New demo: Web Master.
2. Little redesigns and upgrades to some theme demos.
3. Settled: base edges irregularities on posts/pages/ventures/and so on.
4. Settled: portable menu catch is being cut off.
5. Settled: Ultimate Addons catches + grapples route issue.
6. Settled: Logo cut off in the most recent adaptation of Chrome.
7. Altered: social symbols does not show in IE 11 when picking side header.
8. WPML similarity upgrades.
9. Modules overhauled to most current forms.
Other minor fixes and upgrades.
v.3.9.1 (Aug 6, 2016)
1. New demo locales:
- Digital Artist.
2. Upgrades for screen perusers. To agree to WCAG/Section 508.
3. New settings for top/base edges on pages and post sorts (Theme Options > General > Advanced).
4. Settled: bug with portable header shading when a straightforward blended header is chosen.
5. Settled: bug with copying smaller scale gadget's in a versatile menu in a few settings blends.
6. WPML similarity changes.
7. General changes to scrollers.
8. The settled issue with Slider Revolution in header + "stow away on mobiles" setting leaving the crevice under the header.
9. "Illustrious Slider" component renamed to "Slider" (since we are not utilizing Royal Slider center any longer).
10. Modules upgraded to most current renditions.
Other minor fixes and enhancements.
v.3.9.0 (Jul 6, 2016)
1. New demos:
- Construction organization;
- Hosting organization;
2. WPML similarity survey.
3. Altered: catch "come back to shop" wrong float shading with specific settings.
4. Altered: "self.config.postsContainer.collage is not a capacity" JS blunder (forestalled matrix shortcode(s) route from working effectively).
5. Altered: WooCommerce single item post; if related items are shrouded, footer covers item content.
6. Altered: Shortcake shortcode; cut the substance on the snap on a projectile route.
7. Altered: issue with WooCommerce coin image.
8. Altered: Progress bars; default shading is not set to highlight.
9. The7 v.2 overhauled to v.2.3.17 (modules upgraded to freshest renditions).
10. Modules redesigned to most current renditions.
v.3.8.1 (Jun 22, 2016)
1. WooCommerce 2.6.x similarity, general enhancements, and fixes:
- enhanced appearance of tabs on "My Account" page;
- settled shopping basket interpretation issues;
- the settled issue with assembled items catch on drift indicating "out of stock";
- the settled issue with the presence of WooCommerce classifications;
- the settled issue with broken WooCommerce items overlay when The7 Post Types module is deactivated.
2. One page route minor fixes.
3. Redesigned fr_FR dialect documents.
4. Enhancements of theme openness.
5. Minor enhancements of Contact Form 7 module styling.
6. The7 v.2 redesigned to v.2.3.16 (WooCommerce 2.6.x similarity).
7. Modules redesigned to freshest forms.
Other minor fixes and in the engine changes.
v.3.8.0 (Jun 03-06, 2016)
Jun 06 - included missing demo content.
1. New demo: Law Firm.
2. New: responsiveness alternatives in Masonry and Grid sort shortcodes.
3. New: backend format upgrade for Masonry and Grid sort shortcodes.
4. Altered: issues with Facebook and Twitter offer catches on cell phones.
5. Settled: issue with Porthole slider symbols on cell phones.
6. Settled: issue with imperceptible header/route on cell phones when footer is incapacitated.
7. ru_RU dialect records overhauled.
8. Old The7 v.2 upgrade.
9. Modules upgraded to most up to date adaptations.
Other minor fixes and in the engine upgrades.
v.3.7.1 (May 25, 2016)
1. New demo: Medical.
2. Modules upgraded to most up to date adaptations.
3. Enhanced WPML similarity.
4. Expanded pace of on-page route on cell phones.
5. Google text styles list upgraded.
6. Settled gliding menu situating in the administrator region.
7. Settled issue with TripAdvisor gadget.
8. The settled issue with Classic Header + Sticky Floating Menu.
9. The settled issue with video in Porthole Slider.
10. Settled issue with Flickr gadget.
11. The settled issue with LinkedIn offers catch.
12. Altered issue with single picture + Lazy stacking + CSS Animation in portable Safari.
13. Expelled pre-loader code when "Lovely Loading" is handicapped.
14. The7.2 redesigned to v.2.3.14.
Other minor enhancements and fixes.
v.3.7.0 (May 20, 2016)
2. Change: Royal Slider is expelled from the theme center and supplanted by standard scroller/slider motor.
3. Modules overhauled to most current variants.
4. Settled: issue with a menu when item store is empowered.
5. Settled: the issue that avoided modules redesign when their notices were handicapped.
6. Altered: issue with drifting substance in Portfolio Projects.
7. Altered: issue with imperceptible client pics on WooCommerce pages.
8. Fixes and enhancements to WPML small scale gadgets.
9. Altered: issue with lightbox in FireFox.
10. Redesigns to ru_RU interpretation documents.
11. Altered: Facebook offers catch returns "Not Found" blunder.
v.3.6.1 (Apr 26, 2016)
1. New demo: Coffee.
2. Further to The7 Demo Content module:
- the choice to import content by post sort was supplanted with the choice to "import whole substance";
- in the wake of bringing in the demo content, landing page settings and the menu will be consequently foreign also;
- every demo shows which modules are required/missing with the goal it should work appropriately;
- subsequent to bringing in theme options, default logo will be utilized rather than a clear picture.
3. WPML similarity changes.
v.188.8.131.52 (Apr 21, 2016)
1. Modules upgraded to freshest renditions.
2. ES_es land records redesigned.
3. Old The7 v.2 upgraded to form 2.3.13 to be perfect with WordPress 4.5.
v.3.6.0 (Apr 15, 2016)
1. Guarantee full similarity with WordPress 4.5.
2. Changes to "The7 Demo Content" module:
- added setting to import theme options (counting gadget territories and landing page);
- demo substance won't be importable until you introduce required modules;
- included connections to comparing demos thumbnails.
3. Altered: Portfolio - > post with video in lightbox - > fullscreen does not work in Chrome.
4. Altered: chronicle collections drift not interactive.
5. Modules redesigned to most up to date variants to be good with WP 4.5.
v.3.5.1 (Mar 31, 2016)
1. New demo: Dance School.
2. Enhancements to demo content bundle.
3. Included top and base paddings alternatives for a menu in great header design.
4. Changes to favor media shortcode.
5. Minor changes and fixes for small scale gadgets.
6. Miniaturized scale gadgets will now acknowledge the custom code.
7. Settled: issues with responsiveness in the administrator region.
8. Altered: issue with the menu looking on Android gadgets.
9. Altered: issue with WC items overlay on touch gadgets.
10. Altered: "Exhibition – brick work and lattice" + AJAX alternatives + "Private" post setting = JS blunder.
11. Altered: WooCommerce item has two examples of H1 headers.
12. Minor enhancements to the styling of Contact Form 7.
Other minor enhancements and fixes.
v.3.5.0 (Mar 20, 2016)
1. New packaged module: ConvertPlug - WordPress Popups Plugin.
2. New: small scale gadgets now have settings for conduct on first responsive point (tablet design).
3. New: included square of setting for site Side Paddings (Theme Options > General > Advanced).
4. New: a choice to impair the base bar in the general site (Theme Options > Bottom Bar).
5. Enhanced: theme ease of use on gadgets that have both touch-screen and mouse/trackpad.
6. Modules overhauled to most up to date renditions: Slider Devolution, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons.
7. fr_FR interpretation records overhauled.
8. Settled: issue with keep going menu thing sign on Microsites.
Other "in the engine" fixes and upgrades.
v.3.4.2 (Mar 11, 2016)
1. New demo "The7 Product" in Apple style;) http://the7.dream-demo.com/demo/item/
2. Wiped out censured textual styles implanting in demo sliders.
3. New: Bulk activities for Product page sidebars and highlighted pictures in Blog posts.
4. Upgrades to Fancy Separators shortcode.
5. Upgrades to Contact Form 7 styling.
6. Change: WPML footer gadget zone interpretation.
7. Altered: off base super menu situating and menu cut-off in boxed formats.
8. Altered: WooCommerce subcategory name is not showed.
9. Altered: Stripe 3 + Fancy Title component + title-color:title does not work.
10. The7 v.2 WooCommerce similarity upgrade.
11. Other minor changes and fixes.
12. Slider Revolution upgraded to most up to date adaptation. (Extreme Addons was NOT because of an issue that brakes formats on cell phones. We are sitting tight for new upgrade.)
v.3.4.1 (Mar 2, 2016)
1. Settled: issue with custom foundations in stripes.
2. Settled: inaccurate text styles names in Theme Options.
3. Settled: in WooCommerce items, when slideshow chose, item title won't show up.
4. Altered: WooCommerce Active Filters shading issue.
5. Expelled expostulated video-foundations settings from columns.
6. Altered: Visual Composer initiation message.
7. Altered: when setting accent shading to the slope, VC component FAQ has second line vanishing.
8. Some social symbols overhauled.
9. Go Pricing Tables module overhauled to most up to date rendition.
10. Other minor fixes.
v.3.4.0 (Feb 25, 2016)
1. New: "Endeavor" demo included.
2. Critical Wizard upgrades. Presently it can be utilized as a part of 2 modes: to make an outline from a scratch and to alter existing configuration.
3. Change: VC lines and sections are completely useful. Presently you can utilize "measure up to stature segments", and so on.
4. Change: VC-Grid and Masonry components are empowered and completely practical.
5. WPML similarity enhancements.
6. Other minor enhancements and fixes.
v.3.3.2 (Feb 20, 2016)
1. Change: "stacking" liveliness added to sluggish stacking pictures.
2. Change: lovely stacking calculation enhanced to give the impression of speedier pages stacking.
3. Altered: dt_highlight quit responding to shading parameter.
4. Altered: when you utilize collection layout + "VC Photos" component together on a page, "VC Photos" does not open in the lightbox.
5. Enhanced similarity for settings of VC inward lines.
6. Upgrades to es_ES dialect documents.
7. Other modest enhancements and fixes.
v.3.3.1 (Feb 15, 2016)
1. New demo: The7 Marketing Agency.
2. Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons redesigned to most up to date forms.
3. Altered: versatile menu appearance issues.
4. Altered: stripe video foundation does not autoplay.
5. Settled: lightbox does not work in photographs legitimized lattice and photograph scroller when title and subtitle are empowered.
6. Settled: an issue with the width when two or all the more back to back squares "Portfolio Scroller" and on desktop PCs; note: on the off chance that you select lines the full width of the screen.
7. Altered: site width is not changing on Android gadgets on introduction change occasion.
8. Altered: connection to small scale gadgets altering interface in Theme Options Wizard.
9. Minor visual enhancements and fixes.
v.3.3.0 (Feb 10, 2016)
1. New Feature: sluggish stacking alternative for pictures in post sorts (Theme Option > General > Advanced, "Apathetic stacking").
2. Change: small scale gadgets can be altered straightforwardly on the "format" tab. Essentially tap the alter (pencil) symbol on the craved gadget.
3. New demo content: Beauty Studio and The7 App.
4. Modules redesigned to most up to date adaptations.
5. Change: WooCommerce 2.5.2 similarity.
6. Change: High-DPI (retina) pictures setting expelled for SRCSETs.
7. Fix: Album page layout; 1 picture in a collection + video join = no video in lightbox.
8. Fix: upgrades to some interpretation documents.
v.3.2.2 (Jan 22, 2016)
1. Modules upgraded.
2. WooCommerce 2.5.0 similarity.
3. Settled: Image title permeability setting is not working for some single collection formats.
v.3.2.1 (Jan 16, 2016)
1. Visual Composer and Slider Revolution modules upgraded to most current renditions.
2. Altered: remarks shapes rendering in new WordPress.
3. Altered: issue with social symbols murkiness in the header.
4. Altered: issue with snappy alter interface of Portfolio post sort.
v.3.2.0 (Dec 28, 2015)
1. New element: Long anticipated "Modules" theme alternatives page for impairing/empowering custom post sorts!
2. New demo content: The7 Landing Page.
3. Enhanced: Top bad menu design.
4. Fix: Gallery jGrid format. On the off chance that picture titles are on, then picture click opens this picture in a program tab.
5. Fix: If picture title is concealed, offer catches are shrouded as well.
6. Fix: Gradient content shading causes an issue with menu gadget titles.
7. Fix: Share catches don't show up on pages with a format other than Default.
8. Fix: When utilizing standard "Classes" gadget in a drop-down mode, it demonstrates title two times.
9. Fix: VC "Stonework Albums" in a blog entry: on the off chance that you tap on a collection lightbox, it generally shows pictures from the main collection.
v.3.1.4 (Dec 19, 2015)
1. Change: Update for TGM library.
2. Change: Update for es_ES interpretation.
3. New component: Lazy stacking choice for vc_single_image shortcode.
4. Change: Migration instrument minor improvements.
5. Change: Contacts smaller scale gadgets information is currently more extensive.
6. Change: Micro gadgets are changing the mistiness on the float.
7. Change: Added bolt for WPML waves to drop.
8. Change: Image and drift adornment: obscure impact is taken care of with CSS.
9. Fix: WPML. Wrong administrator content field name.
10. Fix: Portfolio Project. The title does not appear for a solitary picture in a rundown.
11. Fix: Contact data changes when exchanging a skin.
12. Fix: Blog Widget. Post titles don't channel html labels.
13. Fix: Microsite. On the off chance that you handicap header&topbar, it debilitates skimming menu as well.
14. Fix: Too long submenu + side header design.
15. Fix: If a collection contains just 1 picture, it is being opened in a program tab.
16. Fix: Gallery offer catches are undetectable.
17. Module upgrade: Revolution Slider.
18. Old The7 v.2 was upgraded to v.2.3.9 (minor fixes, modules overhauled).
v.3.1.3 (Dec 12, 2015):
1. Change: Optimization of accordion gadget script.
2. Change: Blog post titles in gadgets don't render HTML.
3. Fix: IE 10 menu float underline.
4. Fix: Tooltip does not show up.
5. Fix: Side header, a route is behind a slider.
6. Fix: Mega menu is cut off.
7. Fix: WP 4.4 similarity (array_map() notice).
8. Fix: DT Contact information, "Mail" - wrong rendering of a connection.
9. Module redesign: Ultimate Addons.
10. Old The7 v.2 was overhauled to v.2.3.8 (enhanced WP 4.4 similarity).
v.3.1.2 (Dec 9, 2015):
1. Change: custom header menu settings.
2. Change: seek field is in a spotlight on the snap.
3. Change: Basic fr_FR included.
4. Fix: Accordion line-tallness issue.
5. Fix: PhotoScroller - Force Fullscreen mode catch does not work.
6. Fix: Slider Revolution, slugs foundation.
7. Fix: IE 10,11 - SVG issue.
8. Fix: Standard WP display. Choice "connection to none" works.
v.3.1.1 (Dec 4, 2015):
Altered issue with portable menu not being shown in specific situations.
v.184.108.40.206 (Dec 3, 2015):
A form of the installable document stays 3.1.0. Changes are made to full theme bundle as it were.
1. Minor changes to Slider Revolution demo content.
2. theme Options for theme demos added to the theme bundle.
3. Old The7.2 was redesigned to v.2.3.7.
v.3.1.0 (Dec 2, 2015):
New element: Tool for exchanging Theme Options from The7 v.2 (beta) is at long last here!
Fix: If top_bar_left is void - top_bar_right moves to one side.
Fix: Theme overhaul does not work for The7 3.0.0.
Fix: Saving Theme Options causes the lethal blunder if BBPress is dynamic.
Fix: "Open Sans Latin-ext" can't be chosen.
Fix: IE 10 fixes for flexbox: headers, rollover on pictures, woocommerce, and so on.
Fix: Problem with incapacitated responsiveness (two headers).
Fix: Messed up catches in Default WP player.
Fix: Color for portable menu "ground sirloin sandwich" catch.
Fix: JS blunder in a 3D slider.
Overhaul: "The7 Demo Content" redesigned to v.1.1.5 with new demo content.
Overhauled: Font Awesome 4.5.0
Overhaul: Slider Revolution 5.1.4
Overhaul: Go Pricing Tables 3.1.2
v.3.0.1 (Nov 21, 2015):
1. Altered: the long primary menu is not scrollable on Android gadgets.
2. Altered: in IE11 and FF small scale gadgets in a left half of top bar are being focused (rather than adjusting left).
3. Altered: issue with "Display" post group in an online blog.
4. Altered: issue with youngster theme not showing posts.
5. Altered: issue with non-disablable "Offer credits to Dream-Theme" choice in "Theme Options > Wizard".
v.3.0.0 (Nov 18, 2015):